Broadsheet Sydney Food is the essential guide to more than 100 of the city’s best bakeries; grocers; delicatessens; markets; fishmongers; butchers; sweet shops; bottle shops; tea and coffee shops; and cook and tableware shops.
To celebrate its release, we’re giving away a prize a day for 12 days. Each prize includes a copy of the book and goods from a producer or supplier selected from the book. Enter now for your chance to win.
Russell Beard is a key figure in Sydney’s coffee scene. Individually and with partners, he runs Paramount Coffee Project, Bondi Hall, Hills Bros and the godfather of them all, Reuben Hills. As a group, they roast and brew some of the best coffee in Sydney.
Ask these guys – or anyone in the industry, really – and they’ll tell you: expensive equipment isn’t necessary to make brew coffee at home. Today’s prize has everything you need to do it, so long as you're not wedded to espresso.
- An Aeropress filter coffee maker, including filter papers.
- A bag of single-origin filter coffee.
- A bag of Colombian cascara (coffee cherry) tea.
- A cold-brew pack – just add to a litre of water to the bag get a jug of cold brew at home.
- A Reuben Hills x Hunted + Gathered coffee-chocolate bar.
- A Reuben Hills tote bag.
- Two limited edition Reuben Hills pins.
- A copy of Broadsheet Sydney Food.
Total value $189.95.