Another long weekend done and dusted, but there’s still plenty to look forward to this month on Access. Sip on vino at one of our favourite music festivals with two-for-one tickets; win opening-night seats at The Australian Ballet’s new Sydney production; and score free tickets to a fun-filled Sydney street party.
• Last chance to book: Spend a sunny weekend afternoon getting crafty at a collage workshop with world-renowned artist Kubi Vasak, hosted by Rainbow Studios.
• Tickets: Members can exclusively score two-for-one tickets to Grapevine Gathering, the Yarra Valley winery festival headlined by Spacey Jane, the Wombats and Vanessa Amorosi.
• Win: Members can go into the draw to win tickets to a two-day food, drink and music party in South Eveleigh, with $100 to spend on food by Kylie Kwong and more.
• Tables: Ever wanted to try Nomad’s impossibly fluffy flatbread or wood-roasted lamb neck? Access has an exclusive table booked for members at this popular Surry Hills diner.
• Coming soon: Win a three-night stay at Captains Rest, a heritage-listed haven in Tasmania, as well as a signed copy of Sarah Anderson’s new book The Poetry of Spaces and a yet-to-be revealed masterclass.
• Coming soon: Win tickets to opening night of The Dream/Marguerite and Armand, The Australian Ballet’s new double bill, in November.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|