If you love dining large, we’ve got good news for you: Access is giving away a $500 voucher to one of Sydney’s best restaurants every month. This round, we’ve chosen a timeless Japanese eatery in the heart of Potts Point.
Also new to Access: free tickets to opening night of a huge four-day art fair at Carriageworks, discounted tickets to an unforgettable dining experience , a complimentary upgrade Rationale, and plenty more new offers to redeem this month.
• Win: this month, members can go into the draw to win $500 to spend at Cho Cho San, the casual eatery that’s always reinventing the wheel when it comes to contemporary Japanese cuisine.
• Tickets: score free double passes to Sydney Contemporary’s opening night, with works by hundreds of artists on display, plus major installations and performances. .
• Tickets: Dining in the Dark does dinner with a twist. Guests are blindfolded on arrival before sitting down for their meal, heightening all of their senses. Access members save 10 per cent on tickets.
• Save: members receive a complimentary $150 upgrade on signature facial treatments from luxury skincare brand and industry leader Rationale.
• Save: trying to spend less time on screens and more time reading? Booktopia rarely offers discounts, but members can save 10 per cent on its entire range.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|