Spring is here, and that means it's time to shake off the winter blues and start filling up our social calendars again. If you’ve got dinner plans penciled in but haven’t booked anything yet, check out Broadsheet Tables: a service that lets you book exclusive tables at top restaurants.
Also exclusive to Access this month: a one-off collage workshop, the chance to win dinner on the house in Potts Point and free shipping from a leading luxury department store.
• Attend: join world-renowned artist Kubi Vasak for a crafty collage workshop in Surry Hills, hosted by shape-shifting concept store Rainbow Studios.
• Tickets: celebrate the release of Mumm’s Central Otago Blanc de Noirs with the exclusive launch at The Boathouse Rose Bay. Access has double passes up for grabs – first in, best dressed.
• Last chance to win: Access is giving away a $500 voucher to spend on dinner and drinks at contemporary Japanese restaurant Cho Cho San. Competition ends October 2.
• Save: luxury retailer Harrolds stocks some of the most sought-after seasonal designer collections from Bottega Veneta, Moncler and more. Now, members can get free shipping which is usually only available on orders over $1000.
• Coming soon: score free tickets to Hunter Valley music festival Grapevine Gathering, headlined by Spacey Jane, The Wombats and Vanessa Amorosi.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|