If you’re already an Access member, you’d know all about our Editors’ Previews: exclusive events that give you the chance to experience restaurants before the public. Our next event is coming up fast – and this time, tickets are free.
This month, Access members can also get their hands on discounted tickets to a huge music festival in Adelaide, free tickets to a new photography exhibition at the Museum of Contemporary Art (MCA) and, for the craftier kind, a members-only collage workshop.
• Book: Martinez is Sydney’s new open-air terrace bar with a spectacular harbour view and southern French plates. It’s not open until October, but Access members are invited to try it first on September 28 at our next Editors’ Preview night. Best of all, entry is free – but bookings are essential.
• Save: Adelaide’s Harvest Rock Festival is back, this time headlined by ‘90s funk and acid jazz legends Jamiroquai, American rocker Beck and more. Members save a whopping $100 on tickets.
• Book: Prague-born collage artist Kubi Vasak – who has exhibited in London, New York and Barcelona – is hosting a one-off collage workshop just for members on October 7. Think art-class nostalgia and hands-on crafting.
• Tickets: Access is giving away free tickets to see the MCA’s Al rio/To the River, a new photography exhibition by critically acclaimed, multidisciplinary artist Zoe Leonard. First in, best dressed.
• Win: we’re giving away a $500 dining voucher every month, and this time it’s for dinner and drinks at casual Potts Point diner Cho Cho San.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|