The Australian Ballet is bringing a pair of extraordinary ballets to Sydney Opera House this November. To celebrate, we’re giving one lucky Broadsheet Access member and three friends the chance to experience opening night on the house, with A-reserve tickets, dinner and drinks all included in the prize.
Plus, two more incredible competitions, free tickets to art and music events across the city, and savings on our favourite beauty brands.
• Win: every month Access is giving away a $500 voucher to one of Sydney’s best restaurants. This month, it’s Matt Moran’s timeless Woollahra eatery Chiswick.
• Tickets: save 50 per cent on tickets to Tkay Maidza’s performance at Defender House. It’s part of the bumper line-up at South by Southwest, the famed Austin festival coming to Sydney for the first time ever.
• Tickets: score two-for-one tickets to Grapevine Gathering, the Yarra Valley winery festival headlined by Spacey Jane, the Wombats and Vanessa Amorosi.
• Win: opening night tickets to spectacular double ballet bill The Dream / Marguerite and Armand at the Sydney Opera House, plus dinner for four at award-winning restaurant Bennelong – worth $1400.
• Tickets: score one of 150 double passes to The Other Art Fair, Sydney’s showcase of more than 130 incredible rising stars from across the country. Tickets drop tomorrow afternoon.
• Win: members can go into the draw to win a two-night stay at CABN’s picturesque Seppeltfield tiny house, including a history and tasting tour and a long lunch with matched wines.
• Enjoy a free coffee on Access – every single month – through pre-ordering app Skip.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|