The largest ever exhibition of Vasily Kandinsky’s work to ever hit Australian shores is coming to the Art Gallery of NSW next month, and it’s bound to get busy. To celebrate, Broadsheet Access has secured a private, after-hours viewing of the exhibition – which means you can escape the crowds.
Plus, be the first to try the new restaurant from the team behind Aria and Chiswick, and go into the draw to win one of two unmissable regional getaways.
• Book: we only announced our private, after-hours tour of the Art Gallery of NSW’s summer blockbuster exhibition Kandinsky late last week, but it’s already on track to sell out. Secure your spot for a curator-led tour, including a Q&A, bubbles and canapes.
• Book: Access members are invited to experience Chez Blue – the new restaurant from the team behind Chiswick and Aria – before anyone else at an exclusive Editors’ Preview night. Expect a one-off menu with exquisite French bistro dishes by a Bistro Moncur former head chef and a Q&A between courses.
• Book: a private, advance screening of mesmerising new thriller Foe, starring Academy Award nominees Saoirse Ronan and Paul Mescal. For just $20, you’ll see the film a week before the public with bubbles while you watch.
• Win: Access is sending one lucky member and a friend to Captains Rest, a tranquil waterfront cabin located on the west coast of Tasmania. The winner will receive a three-night stay, flights, a spot in owner Sarah Andrews’s interior design masterclass and a signed copy of her new book.
• Win: there’s also a two-night stay at Cabn’s picturesque Seppeltsfield house in South Australia up for grabs, including a winery tasting day and a long lunch with matched wines – worth more than $2600.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|