Feeling lucky? Broadsheet Access has just announced four major competitions that only members can enter. There’s a three-day getaway to a heritage-listed haven in Tasmania, a weekend stay at a Barossa Valley tiny house, a night out with The Australian Ballet and a $500 voucher to one of Sydney’s most timeless eateries all up for grabs this week.
Plus, score free and discounted event tickets and save on your spring beauty haul.
• Win: Access is sending one lucky member and a friend to Captain’s Rest, a tranquil waterfront cabin located on the west coast of Tasmania. The winner will receive a three-night stay, flights, a spot in owner Sarah Andrews’s interior design masterclass and a signed copy of her new book.
• Win: speaking of interstate giveaways, you can also go into the draw to win a two-night stay at Cabn’s picturesque Seppeltsfield house in South Australia, including a winery tasting day and a long lunch with matched wines – worth more than $2600.
• Tickets: score free double passes to The Other Art Fair, a showcase of more than 130 incredible rising stars from across the country. Limited tickets remain.
• Win: opening night tickets to The Australian Ballet’s new production The Dream/Marguerite and Armand at the Sydney Opera House, plus dinner for four at award-winning restaurant Bennelong – worth $1800.
• Tickets: save 50 per cent on tickets to Tkay Maidza’s performance at Defender House at Sydney’s inaugural SXSW.
• Win: every month Access is giving away a $500 voucher to one of Sydney’s best restaurants. This month, it’s Matt Moran’s timeless Woollahra eatery Chiswick.
• Save $20 on your next order from Adore Beauty, which stocks the likes of Ultra Violette, Skinceuticals and Grown Alchemist – the perfect excuse to restock your favourite skincare, hair products and make-up.
• Save 20 per cent on the full range of organic linen bedding and homewares from luxury linen label Cultiver.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|