Broadsheet Access has just welcomed another of its favourite brands to its exclusive offers directory: One Hot Yoga. The boutique South Yarra studio – which also has an outpost in Sydney’s Potts Point – offers both mat and reformer classes that blend strength and mindfulness. Now, members can save $155 on class packs.
Plus, don’t forget to secure your spot at our private viewing of the AGNSW’s summer blockbuster exhibition and our Editors’ Preview night at Chez Blue.
• Book: join us for an exclusive preview of Chez Blue – the highly anticipated new French bistro from the team behind Aria and Chiswick – the day before it opens. Plus, hear from head chef James Williamson (ex-Bistro Moncur) over a casual Q&A.
• Book: tickets to our private, after-hours tour of the Art Gallery of NSW’s in-demand exhibition Kandinsky are about to sell out. Escape the crowds with a curator-led tour, including a Q&A, bubbles and canapes.
• New to Offers: Access members can save $155 on five packs at South Yarra’s popular yoga and pilates studio One Hot Yoga, which can be used for both mat and reformer classes.
• Last chance to win: Access is sending one lucky member and a friend to Captains Rest, a tranquil waterfront cabin located on the west coast of Tasmania. The winner will receive a three night stay, flights, a spot in owner Sarah Andrews’ interior design masterclass and a signed copy of her new book.
• Need a Friday night table? Access has you covered with exclusive tables at Bentley, Loulou, Chiswick, Beau, Monopole, Chin Chin and more that you can book right now.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|