No plans this Wednesday? Don’t miss our Editors’ Preview night at Chez Blue, a chance to experience the hotly anticipated new French bistro before it opens to the public, alongside Broadsheet editors.
We’re also about to launch two major new competitions. One will see you heading to Byron Bay for a weekend of spa treatments and topnotch food. The other will cover a $500 bill at a much-loved north-side eatery.
• Last chance to book: join us for an exclusive preview of Chez Blue – the highly anticipated new French bistro from the team behind Aria and Chiswick – the day before it opens. Plus, hear from head chef James Williamson (ex-Bistro Moncur) over a casual Q&A.
• Book: tickets to our private, after-hours tour of the Art Gallery of NSW’s in-demand exhibition Kandinsky have almost sold out. Escape the crowds with a curator-led tour, including a Q&A, bubbles and canapes.
• Coming soon: win a weekend in Byron Bay, including a night’s stay at the Hacienda, a spa day at Gaia Retreat and dinner at Harvest Newrybar.
• Coming soon: win a $500 voucher to spend at quintessential French bistro Loulou Bistro.
• New to Offers: Access members can save $155 off five-packs at Potts Point's popular yoga and Pilates studio One Hot Yoga, which can be used for both mat and reformer classes.
• Save: Christmas is around the corner, which means it’s time to treat yourself to some new tableware for the big day. Save 20% on everything from In the Roundhouse, including its classic mix-and-match bone china plates.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|