June is easily one of the best months to be in Sydney. Iconic winter festival Vivid is underway, with Sydney International Film Festival (SIFF) launching this week. Experience it all with discounts, exclusive tickets, members-only restaurant tables and competitions through Access.
Heading to Melbourne? Don’t miss Rising Festival, and your chance to take a private tour of its in-demand exhibition Shadow Spirit at Flinders Street Station.
• Looking to buy tickets to Sydney International Film Festival? Save almost 40 per cent across the entire movie program, including L’immensita, a coming-of-age story starring Penelope Cruz.
• Win: we’re giving away the ultimate Vivid experience, including a two-night stay in a luxe king room at QT Sydney, and tickets to the ambitious Soft Centre festival and Astral People’s Carriageworks party, headlined by Madlib.
• Meet the chef and experience First Nations dining: it’s not too late to get tickets (with a free bottle of wine to take home) and experience Vivid Carriageworks.
• Sydney’s restaurants are likely to get booked out fast this month. Skip the waitlist with some of our members-only tables.
• Love an infrared sauna? Good news: you can now save 20 per cent on sauna (and ice bath) sessions at the popular Nimbus Co on select days.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|