Sydney Contemporary, Australasia’s premier art fair, is coming to Carriageworks next month, with a packed line-up of artworks, installations, panel discussions, performances and more. With 96 galleries and over 500 artists showing, it’s a must-attend event on your cultural calendar. We’re giving away passes to Broadsheet Access members – but you’d better be quick to reserve yours.
We’re also giving you the chance to attend the exclusive opening night of North Sydney’s newest restaurant, Poetica, as well as a members-only masterclass with Josh Niland and so much more.
• Score: Broadsheet Access is giving away 70 day passes to Sydney Contemporary art fair at Carriageworks. Book yours now – first in, best dressed.
This year, gift them a dinner to remember with a Broadsheet Gift Card.SHOP NOW
• Selling fast: Josh Niland is launching his new book, Fish Butchery, with a masterclass and seven-course tasting menu with matched wines – exclusive to Broadsheet Access – at his sustainable fish eatery Saint Peter. Tickets are extremely limited, so hurry to secure yours.
• Experience: Be one of the first to try Poetica, North Sydney’s newest restaurant, at an intimate opening night event with the venue’s friends and family.
• Win: In partnership with Giorgio Armani, Broadsheet has created a go-to guide for nailing the perfect Father’s Day gift – with everything from premium fragrance sets to unique handcrafted furniture. Broadsheet Access members have triple the chance to win the best gifts from the guide.
• Score: Access members can book two-for-one tickets to live performances by Aria Award-winning rapper and singer Sampa the Great, and renowned American outsider artist and musician Lonnie Holley. They’ll both appear in The Tank, the extraordinary new underground space at Sydney Modern, as part of Volume Festival.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|