If you’re after an unforgettable dining experience with a game-changing chef, then we’ve got the event for you. Renowned seafood chef Josh Niland is about to release his new book, Fish Butchery, and we’re celebrating with an exclusive, members-only book launch, masterclass and tasting menu at his sustainable seafood eatery Saint Peter.
There’s even more to look forward to next month with the Art Gallery of NSW’s Volume festival – and Broadsheet Access members can book two-for-one tickets to see celebrated musicians Sampa the Great and Lonnie Holley in The Tank. Plus, enjoy members-only reservations at some of Sydney’s most popular diners.
• Experience: Josh Niland is launching his new book, Fish Butchery, with a masterclass and seven-course tasting menu with matched wines at Saint Peter, exclusive to Broadsheet Access. Tickets are extremely limited, so get in quick to reserve yours.
Save 20% when you buy two or more Broadsheet books. Order now to make sure they arrive in time for Christmas.SHOP NOW
• Save: An immersive dinner experience like no other, Dining in the Dark invites you to a feast without vision. Access members can save 10 per cent on tickets.
• Score: Access members can book two-for-one tickets to live performances by Aria Award-winning rapper and singer Sampa the Great and American outsider artist and musician Lonnie Holley at Sydney Modern’s exciting new festival, Volume.
• Save: Candlelight Concerts have a packed programme of concerts lined up in iconic venues including the Sydney Masonic Centre. Access members can save 15 per cent on tickets.
• Book: We’ve got you covered with tables at some of Sydney’s most booked-out bars and restaurants, including French-inspired wine bar Monopole, picturesque pavilion Chiswick, and more.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|