In summer, we might get away with a skincare routine consisting entirely of splashing one’s face with water and applying sunscreen. But as the mercury dips, the need to boost hydration parks itself front of mind.
Broadsheet has partnered with French luxury brand Clarins to offer you the chance to win a science-driven, plant-powered upgrade to your self-care ritual.
The prize pack includes more than $1000 worth of Clarins skincare, fragrances and more:
• Wonder Fig Scented Candle
• Aromaphytocare Contour Body Treatment Oil
• Plant Gold – L’Or des Plantes
• Aromaphytocare Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil
• Double Serum
• Moisture-Rich Body Lotion
• Eau Dynamisante Treatment Fragrance
• Extra-Firming Eye Cream
• Gentle Foaming Soothing Cleanser
• Soothing Toning Lotion
• Extra-Firming Energy Cream
• Extra-Firming Neck & Décolleté Cream
• Lip Comfort Oil Intense, three shades
Clarins began in Paris in 1954. Today, they use over 250 natural plant extracts in its formulas, all carefully selected for their effectiveness. This is evident in Clarins’ new Extra-Firming Energy Cream – a radiance-boosting day moisturiser made with organic goji berries, oats and apricot oil – and Plant Gold – L’Or des Plantes, a 100 per cent natural oil emulsion of hazelnuts, macadamia and orchid extract that’s designed for revitalising parched winter skin.
Clarins is already carbon neutral and has pledged to reduce its emissions by another 30 per cent by 2025. This is just one component of its commitment to responsible beauty, which also includes strengthening recyclability, traceability and organics
To enter, click this link or complete the form below.
Terms and conditions here.
This article is produced by Broadsheet in partnership with Clarins.