Sale season is in full swing. Click Frenzy officially kicks off tonight, but some of our favourite brands are offering deals all week. It’s the perfect time to get a head start on gifting before end-of-year mayhem kicks in. Or take the chance to restock your beauty favourites and try trending products: The Iconic, Adore Beauty and Sephora all have offers running this week. If you’re in deep spring cleaning mode, Dyson has got your back. And for more home goodness, Aura Home, Emma Sleep and Sheet Society are discounting bedroom favourites.
We've hunted down 19 items that are an instant add-to-cart.
• This dress from Lee Mathews is the kind of “florals for spring” we can get behind. The Sydney brand is currently hosting an online warehouse sale – move fast, sizes will sell out quickly.
• If you’re looking to tap into the maxi skirt trend, this white denim style from The Iconic’s in-house brand Aere is 30 per cent off and has most sizes available.
• Blanca’s signature striped shirt is a relaxed warm-weather favourite – and it’s currently 30 per cent off. Why not pick up the matching shorts while you’re at it? Use code CLICK23.
• Ultra Violette is offering a free gift from Laneige, Slip or its own collection with orders over $30 for the next 48 hours.
• Sheet Society’s Daisy printed sheets might not be groundbreaking, but they are sweet. And currently 20 per cent off. There’s also classic white, butter yellow and more colours available.
• Sticking to the floral theme, you can shop Leif’s Flannel Flower handwash and balm set for 20 per cent off, too. These products will make your bathroom sink feel extra fancy.
• It’s spritz season. And Maison Balzac’s garnished glass is a must-have for an afternoon Aperol. Grab a set with 20 per cent off at Aura Home.
• Speaking of sunny afternoons, Le Specs is holding a flash sale. Get 25 per cent off selected styles until the weekend. Go slim and sleek with the minimalist Outta Love style or these ’90s-inspired silhouettes, or keep it classic with a pair of polarised aviators.
• Cloud Nine is taking $100 off its Luxury Midnight Collection original iron if you’re in the market for a new hair straightener.
• Airyday is one of Broadsheet’s favourite local SPF brands. Get 20 per cent off the newly launched Clear As Day Dreamscreen in Sephora’s spring sale. Beauty Pass members can use code SPRINGSALE at checkout.
• Tbh is offering 15 per cent off its entire site. It’s a good time to stock up on the brand’s pimple patches. Use code TBHFRENZY.
• Skinceuticals C E Ferulic Serum is a “cult” beauty product. Replenish your routine with 20 per cent off the brand at Adore Beauty right now.
• The Adidas outlet is fuelling our Beckham fever. Lean into ’90s nostalgia with a breakaway tracksuit, or grab a new pair of runners and get your 10,000 steps in.
• Lululemon’s We Made Too Much section is always brimming with finds. These flared pants are smart enough for the office. And this ribbed crew is a good one to keep on hand for overzealous air conditioning.
• Summer is coming. Get $200 off Dyson’s Pure Hot + Cool Link fan for WFH days and sweaty nights. It also catches pollen and pollutants in the air to help you breathe easily.
• The Shorty locker from Mustard Made is the perfect bedside table or home office storage cabinet. The whole range is currently 25 per cent off.
• This scalloped-edge Paola and Joy lamp is giving coastal chic vibes for summery interiors. It’s on sale for under $200 with code AURAFRENZY.
• If you’re looking for more interior wins, this boucle armchair is the perfect accent for living spaces and bedrooms. Lifely is offering 20 per cent off sitewide with code FRENZY23.
• Crumble’s colourful cookware is on sale for up to 50 per cent off (plus an extra 15 per cent if you subscribe). This bright yellow set is on pre-order – think of it as an early Christmas present to yourself.
Save 20% when you buy two or more Broadsheet books. Order now to make sure they arrive in time for Christmas.SHOP NOW
We hope you like the products we recommend on Broadsheet. Our editors select each one independently. Broadsheet may receive an affiliate commission when you follow some links.