• Tidbit Cakes has opened in Richmond specialising in raw and vegan desserts, and elaborate customised cakes.
• Arbory Afloat is back for another year replete with wicker furniture, deck-striped cushions and luxe day beds all channelling the French Riviera.
• Postmistress has opened in a former Brunswick West post office. It’s serving wood-fired pizza, beetroot gnocchi and a special kind of pasta that originated on the Amalfi Coast.
• Uncle Tetsu’s cult Japanese cheesecakes are coming to Melbourne. The bakery chain is opening two stores in the CBD.
• Middle Eastern pizza spot The Moor’s Head has opened a second location, this time in Carlton.
• Chef Romuald “Romu” Oudeyer cooked at Michelin-starred restaurants in his native France. Now, he’s bringing his Parisian kitchen to your home.
• Lune Croissanterie will start taking bookings on Tuesday November 28 for its upcoming December, February and March sittings of Lune Lab.
• Kung Fu Burger – big burgers packed with Asian flavours – has opened in South Yarra. There’s no tomato sauce or mustard.
For Melbourne’s latest, subscribe to the Broadsheet newsletter.