Our new book, Broadsheet Melbourne Food, is out now. To celebrate its release, we’re giving away a prize a day for 12 days. Each prize includes a copy of the book and goods from one of Melbourne’s best producers or suppliers, selected from the book. Enter now for your chance to win.
Missed out on our Day One prize? Don't hang your head just yet. Baker D. Chirico is back with a second prize, this time with a more Christmas-ready selection of goods.
- 12 mince tarts.
- Five mini sourdough chocolate panettone.
- Two packs traditional Scottish shortbread.
- Two packs cherry, pistachio and almond biscotti.
- A speculoos Christmas Star.
- A copy of Broadsheet Melbourne Food.
The total value is $129.95.