Our new book, Broadsheet Melbourne Food, is out now. To celebrate its release, we’re giving away a prize a day for 12 days. Each prize includes a copy of the book and a goods from one of Melbourne’s best producers or suppliers, selected from the book. Enter now for your chance to win.
It’s getting hard to remember a time before specialty coffee, which Seven Seeds is largely responsible for popularising in Melbourne. It was one of the first roasters to favour quality, provenance and lighter roasts at a time when Melbourne was dominated by dark-roasted, untraceable, commodity-grade beans.
It’s still one of the best at it, something you’ll know if you get your daily coffee at affiliated cafes Hortus, Traveller or Brother Baba Budan, all of which appear in our guide to the Best Coffee in Melbourne.
This tray of coffee beans and filter-coffee-making gear can help you bring that quality home. It includes:
- A Seven Seeds KeepCup.
- Porlex hand-cranked grinder.
- An Aeropress coffee maker with filter papers.
- Two 250-gram bags of Ethiopia Yukro coffee beans with notes of honey, raspberry jelly and lemonade.
- One 250-gram bag of Guatemala Finca Rosma coffee beans, with notes of praline, cherry and chocolate.
- A copy of Broadsheet Melbourne Food.
Entries for the 12 Trays of Christmas competition are now closed.
The total value is $241.95.