• Our first look at Brunswick’s new west-coast-diner-inspired joint, Walrus.
• And our first look at Pa Tong Thai on Flinders Lane.
Save 20% when you buy two or more Broadsheet books. Order now to make sure they arrive in time for Christmas.SHOP NOW
• A look at Bike Gallery’s new South Melbourne store, which looks like a lofty cafe – and you can get Axil coffee while you shop high-end bikes.
• Mornington Peninsula’s T’Gallant is back with a revamp after a year-long hiatus.
• Recreate signature dishes from Melbourne’s best restaurants with Make-Out Meals’ at-home kits.
• We talked to The Bear’s co-executive producer and actor Matty Matheson about the hit show’s second season.
• And we collaborated with some of Melbourne’s best restaurants to curate dinners inspired by films screening at MIFF.
• Hector’s Deli is selling Chicago beef sandwiches inspired by The Bear this weekend.
You might have missed…
• Barbie is an astronaut, president, author and ... gin maker?
• This week on Around Town we heard from the Hector’s Deli team about its move to a four-day work week, learnt more about Kumo Desserts’ soufflé pancakes and talked season two of The Bear.
As seen on the web
• How Beyoncé and Lizzo eat on tour, via The New York Times.