• Speaking of that group, its latest diner, Plain Sailing, has opened in Elwood. Here’s a first look.
• St Kilda institution Tolarno has reopened with the same incredible Mirka Mora murals on its walls and new owners.
• Shady Lady, a new bar in Fitzroy, is “kind of like a grandma’s house, but like, a cool grandma.”
• The Mornington Peninsula’s newest brewery is a former horse stud with stables turned into private booths and a training track turned into an orchard.
• The Sea Turtle Club is a sustainable tiki bar pop-up that’s taken over “a useless, unused smokers’ area” at the Rum Diary.
• Greville Street has a new steakhouse: Angus & Bon occupies the old 1928 Prahran Post Office building.
• Neil Perry opened his fourth Burger Project last week – a two-storey venue on Bourke Street.
For Melbourne’s latest, subscribe to the Broadsheet newsletter.