• A cafe dedicated to porridge, bagels and coffee has opened in Brunswick. Best part? All profits are donated to charities.
• Chefs work gruelling hours in high-stress, high-temperature environments, which exacerbates mental health issues. We gathered three hospitality veterans for a candid chat about it.
• HWKR is a new Asian hawker hall featuring a rotating cast of tenants. First up? Malaysian street food, a Hong Kong sandwich shop and delicate desserts.
• Hanoi Hannah New Quarter opens in Richmond this month. We got a first look at the new, more refined menu.
• Eight dishes. Eight drinks. And all for $88. That's what's happening at Rice Paper Sister, once a month, for the next three.
• At Broadsheet we understand the importance of good coffee. In partnership with Five Senses, we’re offering one winner in Melbourne a free coffee every day for a year.
For Melbourne’s latest, subscribe to the Broadsheet newsletter.