We are excited to announce that the Broadsheet Melbourne Directory is now available from the convenience of your iPhone. An extension of Broadsheet online and in print, our new iPhone app gives you access to over 500 profiles of the city’s best cafes, restaurants, bars and shops, as selected by the Broadsheet editorial team. These are businesses and ventures we admire and enjoy visiting, and we think you will too.
Like the publication, the free Broadsheet iPhone app is about being culturally active in Melbourne. Our app is about getting out onto the streets and searching out the best spots while on the move.
• Browse fully illustrated listings with full screen images, open hours, address and write-ups;
• Refine listings by price, location and features;
• Search the Nearby and Open listings and only get results for places that are in the vicinity and open right now;
• Book a table directly at participating restaurants from your phone using Dimmi real time booking service; • View listings on a map and get directions;
• Check in on Facebook and twitter when you get there;
• Save your favourite listings so you can access them quickly; and
• Contact the venue directly via one touch dialing.
We’re thrilled with the app and we think you’re going to enjoy it.
Let us know what you think.