Your All Stars ain’t going to cut it for winter and at sometime you’re going to have to go out and look your best. The catch is looking the best you can without sacrificing the you.
Here are seven pairs of shoes that can help, a handful of autumn/winter hoofs that reflect the season and its changes and, hopefully, your personality.
From shoemakers who are, in some cases, as old as the hills to others revived with new blood or fresh to the game, each has brought their unique take to the season ahead.
3) Loake Brighton tasselled loafer in Oxblood calfskin leather. Handmade in Northampton, UK, since 1881. $299, exclusive to Beggar Man Thief - 244 Clarendon Street, South Melbourne.
4) Grenson Tyler in Dark Brown full-grain leather. Handmade in Northampton, UK. $395, exclusive to Beggar Man Thief - 244 Clarendon Street, South Melbourne.
5) Meandher Samson navy lace-up shoe. $218. meandher.com.au
6) Meandher Harrison black lace-up boot. $248. meandher.com.au
7) Meandher Ridgeback brown slip-on boot. $248. meandher.com.au