If you love dining large, we’ve got good news for you: Access will be giving away a $500 voucher to one of Melbourne’s best restaurants every month, starting today. This round, we’ve chosen a bold South Yarra diner that’s renowned for experimenting with native ingredients.
Also new to Access: discounted tickets to a new series of candlelit music events, a complimentary upgrade Rationale, and plenty more new offers to redeem this month.
• Win: this month, members can go into the draw to win $500 to spend at Scott Pickett’s innovative restaurant Matilda, a culinary tribute to Australia. For an extra special first month of our new voucher series, the winner will also receive a night's stay at boutique South Yarra hotel United Places.
• Last chance: a handful of tickets remain to our Editors’ Preview night at Julie this Thursday. You’ll be one of the first to try the new venue from the team behind Abbotsford Convent wine bar Cam’s Kiosk.
• Tickets: Candlelight Concerts are unforgettable classical music events featuring iconic composers and even tributes to Taylor Swift and Whitney Houston. Members save 15 per cent on tickets.
• Save: members receive a complimentary $150 upgrade on signature facial treatments from luxury skincare brand and industry leader Rationale.
• Save: trying to spend less time on screens and more time reading? Booktopia rarely offers discounts, but members can save 10 per cent on its entire range.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|