We’ve been keeping this one tight-lipped, but Broadsheet Access is thrilled to announce its latest Editors’ Preview night. Members are invited to a first look at chef-restaurateur Jessi Singh’s new restaurant Bibi Ji – days before it officially opens. Located in the heart of Carlton, this is one of Singh’s most relaxed restaurants, serving up excellent thali, street food and more.
There are also plenty of chances to win money-can’t-buy experiences and getaways. And you could score free tickets to one of the best new films to hit theaters this month.
• Book: join us for an Editors’ Preview night at Bibi Ji, Lygon Street’s new Indian restaurant from Jessi Singh and the Daughter in Law team. Members will be the very first to sample the menu and hear from Singh in conversation with Broadsheet’s national editor Michael Harry.
• Tickets: this Thursday at 4pm, we’re giving away free tickets to see mesmerising new thriller Foe starring Academy Award nominees Saoirse Ronan and Paul Mescal. First in, best dressed.
• Save: Booktopia rarely offers sitewide discounts but members can exclusively save 10 per cent on a range of books and more. We’ve got our eyes on Trent Dalton’s new novel Lola in the Mirror and signed copy of the Ester cookbook.
• Last chance to win: Access is giving away a weekend stay for two at Cabn’s picturesque tiny house in the Barossa Valley. Also included: a winery tasting day and a long lunch with matched wines. It’s valued at more than $2600. Closes Thursday.
• Coming soon: Access has double passes to opening night of the Melbourne Theatre Company’s new play A Very Jewish Christmas Carol, a riotous re-telling of Charles Dickens’s classic tale.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|