Feeling lucky? Broadsheet Access has just announced three major competitions that only members can enter. There’s a three-day getaway to a heritage-listed haven in Tasmania, a weekend stay at a Barossa Valley tiny house and a $500 voucher to Melbourne’s best Middle Eastern fine diner all up for grabs this week.
Plus, save on your spring beauty haul or a new set of sheets for summer.
• Win: Access is sending one lucky member and a friend to Captain’s Rest, a tranquil waterfront cabin located on the west coast of Tasmania. The winner will receive a three-night stay, flights, a spot in owner Sarah Andrews’s interior design masterclass and a signed copy of her new book.
• Win: speaking of interstate giveaways, you can also go into the draw to win a two-night stay at Cabn’s picturesque Seppeltsfield house in South Australia, including a winery tasting day and a long lunch with matched wines – worth more than $2600.
• Tickets: members can score free tickets to Junipalooza, a meet-the-maker gin festival with unlimited tastings of 250 gins from 50 Australian and global distilleries.
•Book: sustainable hub Space of Waste is hosting a night of food, drinks and chats with Lilac Wine, Green On and Tarts Anon. Only Access members can attend.
• Win: every month Access is giving away a $500 voucher to one of Melbourne’s best restaurants. This month, it’s Shane Delia’s renowned flagship Middle Eastern restaurant Maha.
• Save $20 on your next order from Adore Beauty, which stocks the likes of Ultra Violette, Skinceuticals and Grown Alchemist – the perfect excuse to restock your favourite skincare, hair products and make-up.
• Save 20 per cent on the full range of organic linen bedding and homewares from luxury linen label Cultiver.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|