Broadsheet Access is already well and truly in the Christmas spirit with a tonne of new festive offers this week. There’s four chances over December to get a free Christmas-themed scoop of gelato from top gelateria Piccolina, and a massive hamper of pantry essentials, sweets and drinks from Morning Market up for grabs.
Plus, score free tickets to a moving New Zealand film and it’s your last chance to attend a private tour of NGV Triennial.
• Tickets: Access is giving away 20 double passes to see heartwarming new comedy Uproar in cinemas. Tickets drop at 4pm Tuesday November 28 – first in, best dressed.
• Tickets: there’s also 10 double passes up for grabs to the opening night party of Johnny’s Green Room, which is re-opening in mid-December after months of renovation. Expect drinks on the rooftop, snacks by Karen Martini and more. Tickets drop Thursday.
• Free gelato: beloved gelateria Piccolina is about to launch their festive 12 Days of Specials celebrations. Access is giving away 300 scoops every Saturday in the lead-up to Christmas, starting this weekend.
• Win: Access is giving away a weekend stay in the Byron Hinterland, including accommodation, meals and a luxury spa day at Gaia Retreat, worth more than $3500.
• Win: Andrew McConnell’s Morning Market is putting together top-tier Christmas hampers – packed with mince tarts, panettone, cocktails, fruitcake and more, worth $500. Access has one hamper up for grabs
• Final tickets: join us for a private, after-hours viewing of NGV Triennial with a Q&A, bubbles and the chance to explore the exhibition away from the crowds.
• Save: members receive 15% off top fashion and activewear retailer Stylerunner when they spend over $150.
• Save: online beauty store Adore Beauty has up to 40 per cent off more than 130 brands for its Black Friday sale, which ends today. Get an additional $20 off exclusively through Access – terms and conditions apply.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.