The NGV’s glamorous black-tie gala is back this December, marking the opening of its summer blockbuster exhibition NGV Triennial. Along with an exclusive first look at the exhibition, there will be musical performances (past acts have included Troye Sivan and Salt-N-Pepa) and exceptional food.
The Gala is Melbourne’s biggest party of the year – and it’s already sold out. Broadsheet Access has tickets up for grabs for one lucky member and a friend.
Plus, we’re releasing a small extra allocation of tickets to our members-only preview of Triennial and launching a new competition that’ll see you whisked away to Byron for the weekend.
• Drops soon: tickets to our private, after-hours preview of NGV Triennial sold out in less than 48 hours last week. Keep an eye on Access for an extra allocation of tickets dropping this week.
• Win: Access is giving away a weekend stay in the Byron hinterland, including accommodation, meals and a luxury spa day at Gaia Retreat, worth more than $3500. Competition opens tomorrow.
• Tables: tired of cross-referencing multiple websites to get last-minute bookings? Broadsheet Tables lets you reserve exclusive tables at some of Melbourne's best restaurants, all from the one place.
• Save: members can exclusively enjoy a free coffee every month through pre-ordering app Skip. See what Skip recommends you or search for your favourite cafe.
• Selling fast: limited tickets remain for our Editors’ Preview night at Rumi’s new space. Enjoy a one-off menu, a Q&A with chef and owner Joseph Abboud and more.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|