Have you heard? Joseph Abboud’s beloved Lebanese restaurant Rumi is leaving Lygon Street for a shiny new location. And Access members are invited to experience it before it opens to the public at our next Editors’ Preview night.
But that’s not the only event to look forward to on the Access calendar. We’ve also secured a private after-hours viewing of the NGV’s summer blockbuster exhibition Triennial on opening week, including bubbles and a Q&A.
• Opens this week: the NGV's Triennial returns this summer – with a bigger and better curation of projects than ever. Access members can escape the crowds with an after-hours viewing.
• Opens this week: Rumi is inviting Access members to its new location ahead of its official opening for an exclusive Editors’ Preview dinner. Expect all the Rumi classics and a Q&A with Abboud.
• Last chance to win: Christina Aguilera – the Grammy Award-winning pop icon behind hits Beautiful and Genie in a Bottle – is performing in Melbourne for one night only. Access has three double passes (worth more than $300 each) up for grabs.
• Tickets: this Thursday at 4pm, we’re dropping 10 free tickets to the exclusive preview screening of Napoleon at Imax, a new action-epic about the iconic emperor (played by Joaquin Phoenix).
• Save: Christmas is around the corner, which means it’s time to treat yourself to some new tableware for the big day. Save 20 per cent on everything from In the Roundhouse, including its classic mix-and-match bone china plates.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|