Movies, art and food: three of the easiest ways to get you through the winter months. This July, Broadsheet Access members have all three at their fingertips.
Meet Melbourne’s hummus king; free tickets to the premiere of the latest Mission Impossible flick; a private tour of the city’s most popular exhibition; and plenty more.
• Hummus expert Tom Sarafian’s Free To Feed takeover: join us on Saturday July 8 for lunch with the ex-Bar Saracen chef. Expect chicken skewers slathered in toum; lamb shoulder with harissa; sides and salads by Free To Feed; and more. Plus, wines by Jamsheed.
• Selling fast: an intimate cooking class with Sarafian before lunch on Saturday July 8. You won’t want to miss it.
• Tickets: On Tuesday June 27, Access will be dropping free double passes to the Melbourne premiere of Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One. First in, best dressed.
• Tomorrow, we’ll be announcing our exclusive event at the NGV, which will give you a behind-the-scenes, after-hours look at its newest (and very colourful exhibition).
• Win: Broadsheet is giving away a six-day escape to New Zealand’s South Island, including return flights, accommodation, dining experiences, a rental car and activities. Access members have triple the chance to win.
• Last chance to win: escape to East Gippsland with two nights of glamping at Metung Hot Springs, unlimited rounds of golf, dinner at celebrated seafood eatery Sodafish, and a take-home hamper of local beer, wine and gin all up for grabs.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|