• Meet Tom Sarafian: on July 8, the beloved chef is popping up at social enterprise Free To Feed for a dining experience hosted by Access, and members get cheaper tickets. Sarafian will be cooking up a three-course Middle Eastern feast using his namesake dips (and yes, he’ll be serving up his cult favourite hummus with lamb).
• Want to learn from the master? Access members are exclusively invited to an intimate cooking class with Sarafian before lunch is served on July 8. Hurry, tickets are almost sold out.
• Win: escape to East Gippsland with two nights of glamping at Metung Hot Springs, unlimited rounds of golf, dinner at celebrated seafood eatery Sodafish, and a take-home hamper of local beer, wine and gin all up for grabs.
• Tickets: on Wednesday June 21, Access will be dropping 60 free double passes to So Frenchy So Chic’s six-hour Bastille Day soiree (with DJs, a free cheese-grazing station, cocktails and plenty of glitter) – first in, best dressed.
• Access has set aside tables at some of the best eateries south of the river (including Firebird, Moonhouse, Entrecote, Mr Miyagi, David’s, Maha East and New Quarter) just for members to book – all from the one system.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.|