Need an escape? Broadsheet Access has organised the ideal getaway for one lucky member and a friend: an all-expenses-paid trip to Canberra to celebrate the National Gallery of Australia’s breathtaking summer exhibition.
And in case you’ve forgotten, Valentine’s Day is this week. If you did forget, don’t fret – members can save on bouquets with same-day delivery.
• Win: Access is giving away a trip for two in Canberra, including accommodation, flights, dinner and tickets to the NGA’s major Emily Kam Kngwarray exhibition.
• Save: Daily Blooms has joined the Access offers directory just in time for Valentine’s Day. Save 10 per cent on limited-edition blooms, sparkling wine, cocktails, chocolate and more from the sought-after online florist.
• [Tickets]: Access is giving away 35 VIP double passes to Melbourne Art Fair – a massive showcase of work by new and iconic international artists – which includes access to the opening night preview. Tickets drop 4pm Thursday February 15.
• Win: you and a friend could win a private gardening experience (worth $1000) with respected horticulturalist Jac Semmler to celebrate her new book The Super Bloom Handbook Expect a personalised tour of Semmler’s garden, a hands-on propagation session and more with just two other Access members.
• Win: Access has a double pass up for grabs to see iconic ‘90s comedian and Seinfeld co-creator and star Jerry Seinfeld’s new live show in Melbourne – worth more than $500.
• Coming soon: keep your eyes peeled for two very exciting Access experiences – our next Editors’ Preview night at a three-level Filipino restaurant and exclusive tickets to a sold-out culinary event.
|Broadsheet Access is a membership program with exclusive events, offers and restaurant reservations. Join today for less than the price of a Martini each month.