Update: as of midday March 23, all restaurants, cafes, bars and pubs across Australia are closed until further notice. Businesses can still operate on a takeaway basis.
If you’re concerned about going out or suspect you may have contracted Covid-19, consult the South Australian state health department.
• Bird in Hand, Woodside. Closed until March 23.
• Brick + Mortar Creative, Norwood. Closed from March 17 to 24. Details here.
• West Oak Hotel, Adelaide. Closed for the "foreseeable future".
• Fino Seppeltsfield. The Barossa restaurant has closed temporarily "in the best interest of our staff and guests". "We look forward to seeing you on the other side when the world resumes some form of normality," says co-owner Sharon Romeo.
• d'Arenberg Cube Restaurant, McLaren Vale. Details here